If you are interested in becoming a change leader, we invite you to partner with us to support our cause. We have various volunteering opportunities for you to choose from.
- Market research
- Communications & designing – brochures, newsletters, annual reports etc
- Digital marketing – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Event management – organizing workshops, seminars, fundraising events etc.
- Advocacy & networking – Government agencies, NGOs, forums etc
- Program & process documentation – for internal purposes and external advocacy (includes monitoring and evaluation – program impact and process efficiency)
- Creating marketing/informational proposals/presentations and other material
- Case studies
- Handling cases
- Outreach & training programs
If you feel you do not have the time and would like to contribute, we also welcome donations.
All donations are exempted under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act – F. No. DIT(E)/HYD/26(05)/80G/2014-15
Cheque/DD in favour of “Sankalp Womens Support Alliance” can be mailed/couriered to us at:
Sankalp Women’s Support Alliance
101, Block 6,
Manasarovar Heights, Phase 3,
Secunderabad 500 009
You can also make online donation vide NEFT to:
Account name: Sankalp Womens Support Alliance
Bank name & address: Canara Bank, SD Road, Secunderabad 500 003
SB account no: 0845101023585
IFSC code: CNR0000845
Whichever mode you use to donate, please send us a mail on email@example.com giving us details of the mode of donation and amount along with your name and address. Once we receive the donation, we will courier you the receipt.